Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Is There Anybody Out There?

I had to go into the office for a meeting today. No one could watch Savy, so she had to go with me. She was actuallly pretty well-behaved; I was proud of her.

Today, someone asked what's with the "froo-froo" music playing on my blog. I suppose some of you may remember my taste in music being...well, not "froo-froo." So, just in case anyone is wondering, the songs on this playlist are songs that make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Really, looking at happy family photos just wouldn't be the same if Rob Zombie was screaming in the background. If you're interested in what I listen to for fun, these are some of the songs on my workout playlist right now:

So Happy (I'll have to tell why that one gets me fired up another time)
U and Ur Hand
Dragula
Enemy
Your Disease
Personal Jesus (Marylin Manson's version)
Bulls on Parade
I Kissed a Girl
Head Like a Hole

Hmmmm...maybe my taste in music has gotten a little soft after all. Jon says my playlist "sucks". His isn't so great....it's mostly Scooter and Avril Lavigne.

Anyway, I've been wondering....is anyone besides Jennifer and my mom reading this blog? Krista?...well, I actually know why you haven't. Nanny and Lee Otis? Lesa? Gloria? Christian? Staci? Melissa? Anyone? Leave me some comments, people! I even enabled anonymous comments, so you don't even have to register to leave one. Oh, and keep it clean....this is a family blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI... I DO NOT have Avril Laveign on my workout playlists.

Anonymous said...

Here I am at last. Love your blog. When do you have time to update it? Got to go, my boys are demanding my attention right now. Later.... Krista