Friday, July 25, 2008

Braden Station

Tonight we went to Braden Station for dinner with a couple of friends. It was my first time eating there. I thought it was really good, and I ate way too much. Savy even ate well for a change! I didn't get any pics since David told me they would only go if I left the camera at home...he's still miffed about the pic I posted of him. To make it up to him (somewhat), I'll post ANOTHER goofy pic of myself.



I did get a few photos before we left. I actually caught Savy and Jon cuddling.



And (if anyone cares) this is what I wore.



I'm still working on the posing, and I hate (fake) smiling for the camera. Maybe I should start cropping my head off.
I noticed a few people staring in the restaurant...I kept looking down to see if I was exposing myself or something. According to Jon, "people don't dress like that in the country;" Braden Station is a very casual place. I can't help it....I get excited when I have an excuse to put on real clothes!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Christy,
I'm so impressed with your sense of style... My hat goes off to you for putting forth the effort to "dress it up." I need to follow suit..I just can't find the time to shop...alone..ha! You are looking great and so are your outfits! I think you are also getting the hang of posing..saucy..ha!