Thursday, July 17, 2008

Generating Interest

It appears as though no one (except Jen, Mom, and Jon) is leaving comments....even after my request. I do know that a few others are reading this blog. A couple of people sent me e-mails to let me know that they are reading, and a few people have told me that they are reading. I'm glad to know I'm not just talking to myself here!

I was thinking about how to get you guys to participate, and I decided to do a poll! No one can resist voting in a poll, right?

Jon is going to get another tattoo before long, and I'm seriously thinking about getting one myself. I already have an idea of what I want....a phoenix on my back/shoulder with part of the design wrapping slightly around my upper arm/shoulder.

So, cast your vote! Should I get a tattoo or remain tat-less?


Should I Get a Tattoo?
Definitely!
Sure, but get a smaller, less noticeable one.
No way!
I don't care.
  
pollcode.com free polls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are beautiful enough without a tatoo. If you get one while you're young I think you will be sorry when you get older, plus it hurts!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy,
I work with your Mom aka Mimi and have really been enjoying your blog but have been too busy/lazy to post a comment. I did have to chime in on the tattoo thing though. My opinion is you don't need a tattoo to add to your natural beauty and think you might regret it later. They're tough to 'un-do' from what I hear (also expensive to remove). Love the posts; especially the pics!

Anonymous said...

I guess you can tell by now that my vote is NO by the subtle hints I've been dropping. I've also been sending you subliminal messages so if you get a sudden distaste for tatoos, I'll take responsibility.