Friday, October 3, 2008

It's That Time Of Year



About this time every year, my mom starts asking me what I want for Christmas. She really hates the crowded stores during the Christmas rush, so she tries to finish her Christmas shopping very early...like, by Halloween. Usually, when she asks me, I can't remember a single thing that I want. Oh, I'm always coming across things I want, I just can't remember when put on the spot.

Some of you may notice that I have started a wish list over to the right. This is only for the benefit of Mom, Nanny, and Jon who will all be asking me for gift ideas soon. So, everyone else, don't think I'm expecting you to get me something because I posted a wish list!

Mom knows how this works. You aren't limited to the items on the list...but if you need some ideas, this will make shopping easier. I'll add things to the list (with links if possible) when I come across something else I like.

No comments: