Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blast From The Past

I'm stuck at home today, so Mom came to visit Savy (she hasn't seen her since we got back from Disney World). Savy was so happy to see her Mimi! I decided to play around with my scanner (which I've had for awhile but have never used the scan feature). I found a lot of old pictures and practiced scanning images to my computer.

This is me and Jon in Georgia many years ago at the end of his training...I was so glad he was done with that!


Hey, Jen, remember the Luau when we worked at Parkwood? I can't believe I let that DJ make me play the guitar on that table!



Me, Krista, and Ladye at the Eureka.


This is a photo from our wedding album.


This is a photo of me when I was 1 year old...was I not the cutest thing ever?


And this is my mom at about the same age.


I'm glad I finally sat down and figured this thing out. Now I can scan all my old pics.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How fun! This was a neat post. And yes, I remember the luau when we worked at Parkwood. You played that guitar like you owned it..LOL!