Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party

Savy's class had a Halloween Party today. They made Halloween crafts and treat bags. Here's what Savy made.




The pumpkin is really cute...Ms Alicia said there's a surprise inside. It's just a brown paper bag. The bottom part is wrapped with orange tissue, and the top of the bag is twisted to form the stem. Savy thinks it's so pretty...she doesn't want to tear it up to see what's inside.

She came home with a bag full of candy. This girl loves candy...she had to get into it as soon as we got home.





I had a pretty uneventful day. I found this weird looking bug on the back porch.



I was able to go for a run before I picked Savy up...the weather was wonderful today. And I watched Byron and Allan (our neighbors) playing frisbee with Byron's dog.


This is my view from the study...it's the perfect spot to see what everyone on the street is doing.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That bug looks like a mix between a spider and a cricket..ha!