Monday, September 8, 2008

Round Two

We have some extremely tough fleas around here. Last night we fumigated the house....this time we used the Raid fumigators instead of the foggers. I'd say the fumigators took care of our problem (finally). We had three hours to kill, so we ate at El Nopal, then went to Wal-Mart to kill some time. El Nopal had a mariachi band playing, and Savy danced a little bit on the way in.




Today was pretty uneventful. We ran errands and went shopping this morning. Savy took a short nap when we got home. I saw about 6 bluebirds in and around my birdbath while she slept. I scared most of them off when I went to the window to take this picture.



When Savy woke up, she wanted to go outside and drive her car.



Then she played in the grass,


and drew with her sidewalk chalk.


This was the way she looked when she saw Jon's car coming toward the house...right before she started jumping up and down and waving. She's always so happy when Daddy gets home from work.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Seeing El Nopal makes me miss really good Mexican food! I hope you guys have finally taken care of the fleas! Keep me updated.

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you gain how beautiful Savy is. On the picture where she saw Jon's car coming, she looks just like a little angel. She is so precious and special!!! At least, great grandma thinks so!!!