Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Almost Here!

We're ready for Santa! Jon put Savy's car together and plugged it up to charge last night. I can't wait to see her face Christmas morning! We also got a little white wicker basket with a flower on it for her new bike....I don't know which one she'll head for first tomorrow. She's very excited to be going to Mimi's house too.

Last night, Savy must've thought her stocking was looking a little empty, because she filled it with styrofoam peanuts.




Oh, and I meant to tell you guys about this book last week. I knew Jon wanted to read this, so I surprised him with The Christmas Sweater by Glen Beck. He liked it so much that I had to read it when he was done. It is an excellent book with a great message....it reminds you what is really important in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could be there to see her eyes tomorrow when she sees that bicycle and Toyota jeep. It is so much fun on Christmas when you have children. They just light up your life. We realize that more since we've gotten older. Chrildren are a precious gift from god!!! Words cannot tell how much we love you, Jon, and Savy.