Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yesterday, Nanny and Lee Ottis came to visit; Savy got so excited when she saw them. We had lunch at S&P. Then they stayed home with Savy, and I went shopping for preschool clothes and supplies.




Late yesterday afternoon, Jon and Savy played ball. They got so tired that they had to take a nap. I know Jon will make me delete this pic when he sees it, but it is just so sweet I have to post it.


Yep, I knew he wouldn't like it. It was so cute...sorry if you missed it!

It looks like rain again today, and my rainboots still haven't arrived. I love this cool weather...it feels like fall. It's been in the upper 60's/lower 70's in the mornings. The change from summer to fall is my favorite time of year. I know this will not last long...it's August, after all. But I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures let me know how old I am getting. I look terrible. If I look this bad in person, I look really bad. I think in my old age I have acquired roschea (not spelled correctly) really bad. Anyway, Savy and Lee ottis look good.

Jennifer said...

I wish I lived near my family!! You are so lucky!