Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I'm getting Savy packed to stay with her Mimi this weekend. She is very excited...she's ready to leave right this minute! She doesn't understand that we have to wait until Mommy finishes work.

Yesterday, Savy said "I love you" to me for the first time! That just made my day. I've been trying to get her to say it for the longest time, but she refused to say it to me or Jon. She has told Kallie "I love you" several times...just to mess with me, I think. It just melted my heart when she said it to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you both. Pappy & I are really excited about Savy's visit. We can't wait to get her home and blow bubbles and eat ice cream.

Christy said...

Yeah, I know she will be absolutely rotten when I get her back!