Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wow, Three Posts In One Day

I guess I'm making up for lost time. I saw this on facebook posted by Paula's Choice, which you all know is my holy grail of skin care. If you have blemish-prone skin and have been thinking of trying it, here's a trial they're doing.

"We are looking for people NOT currently using Paula's Choice products to sign up for our CLEAR acne trial. Please advise family, friends and co-workers that they can get paid $50 & get free products for 4 weeks. They will be asked to submit before and after pictures as well as an evaluation. Here is the link, thanks for your help!"

I can't get the link to post on here, but you can go to her website and chat with a customer service rep or email them for info.

I don't use any of the acne products, so I can't say anything about them one way or another. But all my skin care is Paula's Choice....mostly the normal to dry products, as well as the BHA, AHA, and anti-wrinkle...and they are all AWESOME!

No comments: