Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just Checking In

Sorry for not posting much this week...it has been BUSY! Work has been more time-consuming than usual, and Savy has had swim class every afternoon. I had a checkup with my doc on Wednesday. She said everything looks great, I'm measuring just a bit larger than normal for this gestational age, and I didn't gain any weight since the last visit...yay! We had a 3 1/2 hour drive to a funeral this morning (where we got to visit with Granny Ruth and lots of other family), then a 3 1/2 hour drive back this afternoon. Savy missed her swim class today because of the funeral, but she'll get to make up for it with an extra class next week, so it's no big deal.

I'm completely exhausted, and my week still isn't over. I hope next week will be easier.

No comments: