Friday, August 21, 2009

Savy and I made chocolate oatmeal cookies today. She loved them....I had to hide a few so there would be some left for Jon this afternoon.



Yesterday's project was painting boxes. I don't think I've shown this before, but Jon had a friend of a friend build this just inside the garage door for our coats,shoes,etc. I added a shorter hook rail for Savy's things. I found these boxes at Marshalls about a month ago and thought (after a little alteration) they'd be perfect for holding things that we need to take with us when we go out with the girls. I primed, painted, and sealed them. Savy picked her own colors, and I decided for Scarlett.



2 comments:

Nanny said...

You are so creative. I would never have thought of that in a million years. I have no imagination when it comes to decorating and things like that. You and Debbie both are so talented when it comes to decorating etc.

TheresainMS said...

Love the boxes; very clever. My crafty gene has been on vacation I guess. I usually have at least one project going but lately I've been doing more reading about art and creativity than practicing it.

I want to share my daughter-in-law's blog link with you. She's mom to 3 of my grandkids and she's a photographer so she has some amazing photos to share. She's just starting this blog but I'm sure she'll have it filled with wonderful pics in no time. Easley Family Blog

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!