Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm Back

Sorry I haven't posted, but I've been a little busy. As you know from Jon's post, everything went just fine. The surgical team and anesthesiologist knew about my ordeal with Savy's delivery, so they were extra nice and made sure that everything went smoothly this time. Scarlett and I were able to come home on Sunday. She had her first week checkup with her pediatrician today, and he said she looks great. Savy is adjusting well and just loves her little sis.

I have a few more photos to post from our hospital stay...I'm going to try to get back on track with that tomorrow. And I promised Nanny that I would post photos without the little cap. Scarlet has a head full of black hair...the surgical nurse said she had enough hair for three babies!

More very soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see the head full of hair, I'm so excited. I wish I was there to meet the little gal. I miss you!