Monday, October 4, 2010

Ahhh, Monday. I SO enjoy the first day of my 7 days off every other week! I still have this respiratory infection, but at least my voice is back...Friday all I could do was whisper. On top of that, Scarlett has been waking up all night, so Jon and I are both exhausted. But it's my week off, so I'm not going to complain any more.

It was so nice today - sunny but just a little chilly outside. Savannah wanted to use her mudpie making table to make mud soup this morning. She finally harvested the carrots she's been growing all summer and used them in her soup...along with some sort of beans and leaves (spinach?) she planted months ago.





Scarlett kept Vita company while Savy "cooked." Scarlett LOVES animals just as much as Savannah does. Vita is big for a female German Shepherd (over 100 pounds), but she is so gentle with the girls.










I finally finished the doll bunk bed for Savannah. This thing was a pain in the neck to build...I know a few things I'll do differently if I ever make another one. Savannah loves it, which makes it worth the effort.




One project down - two more to go. Then I'm going to take a break.

No comments: