Sunday, September 26, 2010

Trick Of The Trade

I discovered some time ago that the key to getting good photos of Savannah is ice cream. It seems the same goes for Scarlett. This morning I dressed them in matching outfits, gave them ice cream cones, and Jon clicked away with the camera. Of course, we got a lot of these kinds of pics....



but we also got some really cute ones.



Savy started out by helping Scarlett with her cone.













Ok, imagine the the "Jaws" theme here...da - da, da - da.... Vita enters the scene...circling....




Scarlett was finished with her cone anyway.




After photos, we had lunch at El Porton and hit Lowes for some wood. I've been building Savy a bunk bed for her dolls, and I also built Scarlett a nightstand. I finally decided how I want to decorate her room, and I can't wait to get it finished. No hints...I want it to be completely done when I unveil it.

No comments: