Friday, July 24, 2009

Check-up Today

I have another checkup this afternoon...it'll be the last one before I go into the hospital for the c-section. I had quite a few contractions last night, so I wonder if my doc will see any progress. My mom has her emergency bag packed and is ready to high-tail it up here as soon as she gets the call.


I caught Granny Ruth and Savy on the patio yesterday...Savy was lying in her lap and was almost asleep. I took this pic through the window so I wouldn't disturb them.


This day is dragging already. It's only 9:30, but it seems like it should be later. I can't wait until this week is over and I get to start my maternity leave! I'm going to try to do as many fun things with Savy as possible next week, including the sprinkler park and another picnic.

2 comments:

TheresainMS said...

I hope you're able to get some rest before you go into the hospital too. I know Savy will enjoy next week, especially if the picnic and sprinkler park plans come about. Hang in there!

Nanny said...

I can't wait until that little one gets here! I hope you will post again after your check-up so I will know how you are doing. We love you so much Christy!