Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The sun finally came out this afternoon, so I decided to get some new pics of Savy. Some of you may have noticed that I gave up on the photography thing. I was paying so much attention to settings, lighting, and all that stuff that I wasn't having fun taking the photos anymore. So I'm back to just using the camera settings and enjoying the moment.

I let Savy pick her outfit...a tutu, converse sneakers, a big bow, and tinkerbell necklaces. She wasn't in much of a mood to pose, but I took a few anyway.











I thought it was cool how clear the drops of water are in this one.

1 comment:

Ann Abbott said...

Savy the little fairy or nymph. That is what she looks like to me with the no shirt combo. Guess you will have to keep this pic to bribe her when she is older!