Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Boy, Am I Tired!

Savy and I took a very long walk this morning...well over the usual 2 miles. I intended to get up at 7 and go alone, but I couldn't make myself get out of bed that early today. After Savy woke up, we slathered on our sunscreen and headed out. Savy likes to look "sporty" for our walks. Here she is showing off her outfit.




After our walk, we went to town. Vita has been shedding like crazy, so I did some research to find a better grooming tool. We'd been using a shedding blade, which just wasn't doing the trick anymore. I learned of a shedding rake today, so I thought I'd try it out. This thing is awesome! I brushed her for at least an hour...by the time I was finished, it looked like I'd slaughtered 3 sheep in the back yard. She looks soooo much better. After that, I cleaned all the dog hair out of the sunroom....we'll see how much the shedding rake helps.

We also went over and visited Abbey and Zoe for a while.




Once we were back in the house, I turned my back on Savy for a minute while I vacuumed the bedroom. It took me all of 5 minutes, but that's all it takes for her to get into mischief. I found her in the hearth room with a bottle of cupcake sprinkles, stuffing them down the throat of her stuffed parrot...and eating a few herself. Needless to say, I wound up having to vacuum the hearth room too.

No comments: