Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but this respiratory infection I caught from Savy is kicking my butt. I had my prenatal appointment yesterday but wound up seeing the nurse practitioner instead of my regular doctor. We heard the heartbeat again, and everything seems fine. I've been having contractions during my workouts lately and sometimes even at rest...they said that was ok as long as rest and fluids made them stop. The only bad new was my weight gain. My appetite has really increased in the last month. I guess that, in addition to the fact that I've had to really cut down on my workout intensity (due to contractions), is the reason. I've gained a total of 14 pounds for the whole pregnancy, which the NP said isn't bad overall. However, more than half of that weight gain was just in the last month.....time to start being very careful about what I eat. I was so upset yesterday! Jon made healthy grilled chicken and steamed veggies for dinner last night....he's so sweet!

Savy's preschool is having an easter egg hunt today, and she is so excited! I'll try to take pics or video and post it later.

No comments: