Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Hunting We Will Go....

Jon was able to go to school yesterday to watch Savy hunt eggs. She was so happy to see him...that girl adores her daddy! Here's a pic of Savy and her friends Mason and Audrey before the egg hunt started.





The younger classes went first (to avoid younger kids getting trampled). I had to literally hold Savy back at the door when we were lined up to go outside. The eggs were actually empty because there were past problems with candy melting in them. Each child had to find 15 eggs, then they turned in their eggs for a goody bag. We couldn't get Savy to stop at 15 eggs...she loves the thrill of the hunt too much.

4 comments:

Nanny said...

I loved the egg hunt. Savy was really gathering up those eggs. She looked so cute. Cute picture of Savy and her two little friends. Did you have bad weather last night. We sort of had a little storm here.

Christy said...

We had tornado watches and wind, but I didn't notice any rain.

Audrey's mom said...

I hated it that I missed the hunt yesterday. The ironic thing is that I actually had a deposition in Oakland at 11:30 and the main attorney was also trying to get to the hunt as well. It was the defense attorney who kept taking her time and we got finished at 1:00. I was so upset! I'm glad she had fun though. I absolutely love the picture!

Christy said...

When we first got to the classroom, I saw Audrey at the door and said "hi" to her. She said "hi" and looked a little confused, then she said "What are you doing here?" I've think I've got a couple of pics of the hunt with her in them...I'll check.