Tuesday, January 13, 2009

11 weeks

I had my second prenatal md visit today. The doc wasn't able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler, so I got another ultrasound. Once we got a picture, the ultrasound tech said, "I know why she couldn't catch the heartbeat with the doppler...this baby's a wiggleworm!" It was very active and kept putting its hands and feet out toward the sound....I got a very clear view of both hands and both feet. It took the tech a while to get a shot of the baby stretched out so she could measure the length, and even that shot is blurry because it was moving so much.



She said everything looks great! I've only gained 2 pounds....and I had shoes on this time (I didn't on my first visit when I weighed), so maybe not even that much. We'll be able to find out the gender on my march visit. I have a feeling it's a boy this time...anyone else care to make a guess?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask Savy if she thinks she is having a baby brother or sister. More than likely she will be right. Lauren was right about Carolyn.

Christy said...

Ha! Savy's still in denial that she is going to have competition...the last time I asked her if she wanted a baby brother or sister, she said "NO!"

Jennifer said...

Oh How exciting, I got to see an U/S of the newest addition. I am putting my money on a boy!

Anonymous said...

I asked Lauren and she said she thinks Savy is going to have a little brother.

Anonymous said...

I think baby boy as well. There is something to be said for mother's intuition. If you think baby boy, it probably is!