Thursday, January 21, 2010

I know I say this every time I work, but this has seriously been a BUSY week at work! Sunday night we had a few friends over for dinner and a movie. Jon grilled fillets, and I made mushroom risotto and sweet cornbread. Savy had a great time, and everyone loved the meal. We watched "District Nine" after dinner.



Monday Jon took Savy to her friend Maeson's birhtday party at "Pump It Up." She had a blast, and she was so happy to see her little friend again.








Last night we went to open house at the school Savy is going to attend. She was actually supposed to start pre-K this fall, but I'm just not ready to put her in school all day Monday through Friday. I think we'll just keep her in the preschool she's in now for one more year. She's already learned so much there...we'll start real kindergarten next year.

No comments: