Monday, January 11, 2010

I am soooo tired today. Scarlett was super fussy last night and refused to go to sleep in her bed. Jon and I both tried...she would fall asleep in our arms, but as soon as we put her down she was wide awake and screaming. I finally gave up and let her sleep in our bed, but she still woke up every hour or so. Maybe I'll be able to sneak a nap this afternoon.

Jon and Savy went upstairs yesterday while I was finishing my last day of work. Savy loves going up there and poking around in all the old baby toys...she loves playing on the exercise equipment too. Jon called me up to see her superhero costume.




I guess she's "Block Girl." What an imagination! Jon was playing guitar while they were up there, and that put Savy in the mood to play hers. She pulled out her little acoustic last night before bed. The entryway was her "stage" and she put on a show for us.

No comments: