Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I have a whole list of stuff I want to do this week, and I started with cleaning out my closet yesterday. I had to break out the jumper attachment for the Amby...this was the first time Scarlett experienced it, so it kept her entertained for quite a while.



Savy wanted to get in it too. I told her she wouldn't fit, but she is so stubborn (wonder where she gets that?)...she had to give it a try anyway.



This morning, I dropped Savy off at school, then came home and did a little cleaning. Scarlett and I had lunch at S&P before we picked Savy up. Also on my list - learn how to use this new camera...no, I still haven't had time to do it. So I did a little playing around while waiting at the gas station for the tank to fill. At least I had time to learn how to use the timer. Have you ever noticed how everybody always looks great when they have on a pair of sunglasses? See...instant cool!



Then we headed to town...Savy had an appointment to get her second (and last) H1N1 shot. It was terrible! She knew she was getting a shot the second we pulled into the parking lot at the office, and I had to hold her down while she screamed and cried. Luckily, Jon reminded me to get her a couple of zhu-zhu pets...I gave her one before the shot and one after, and all was forgiven. They're pretty cute.





After the doctor, we went to Target to try to find a house and exercise ball for the new pets, but no luck. Target didn't even have any of the hamsters...the entire area was completely bare. I guess I was lucky our WalMart had them in stock last night. Maybe the dinosaurs ate them before committing this home invasion.




Since we couldn't find any presents for her new pets, Savy got some ice cream instead.



And, since we were at the Carriage Crossing anyway, I did a little shopping. Here's Savy at Ann Taylor trying on a pair of leopard heels....she's a shoe-gal, just like her mommy!



Savy is fascinated with these statues at Carriage Crossing.



We had a pretty good day...well, except for the shot.

No comments: