Friday, January 29, 2010

I knew it was coming...snow and ice today. As soon as Savy saw the snow this morning, she couldn't think about anything else. I stalled as long as I could, but we eventually had to bundle up and go outside to play.







This stuff is going to be so slick tomorrow after all the slush freezes. Savy already has plans to slide down the hill on a piece of cardboard.

I've been quite bored today. Jon braved the roads to return our camera which died this morning. We forgot to purchase the protection plan when we bought it, so we were very relieved to find out that we still had a day to return it...how often does that happen? Usually, any new purchase will break one or two days AFTER the return deadline. So, there's a new camera on the way, with a protection plan this time.

I was planning on going to the gym tonight or tomorrow, but I guess I'll settle for using the pilates reformer upstairs...since we're snowed in. I'm really starting to like that machine for abdominal workouts. I'm very excited that my belly-button is actually starting to look like a normal one again.

No comments: