Saturday, December 19, 2009

Old Friends

Last night we got to visit with our old friends John and Jennifer. They live in Washington state but were in town for a couple of days, so they planned a get-together at El Porton for a few of their friends. It was so great to see Jennifer again, and Melissa too! I miss Jen terribly, and I told John last night that if I had known he would take her all the way across the country, Jon and I might not have introduced them. Luckily, she will be back this coming spring, and she's going to be taking some family photos for us...can't wait for that!




Addi and Savy got along famously. This was the first time they've seen each other since they were just starting to sit up on their own.



Jennifer's husband John


We also got to meet Ethan, their youngest, for the first time last night...he's a cutie too. I'm so glad we got to see you guys!

No comments: