Saturday, March 7, 2009

If You Don't Like The Weather...

From this



To this



I took that pic of my blooming crocus yesterday while I was outside with Savy. I've lived in the South all my life, but I'm still amazed how quickly the weather can change. It was in the low 70's yesterday. We took a long walk, then Savy rode her bike and drove her car.

I don't know if it's "spring fever" or the nesting instinct kicking in, but I've been obsessed with cleaning, organizing, and decorating for the last 3 days. I even moved some furniture around yesterday....shhhh, don't tell Mom or Nanny.....they'll have a fit! I'm off next week, so I'm going to the fabric store to try to find fabric to make curtains for the living room. Our fire pit out front needs to be gone over with a wire brush, primed and repainted. There's just so much to do!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Christy.... I can't believe you have been moving furniture around. Shame on you and I hope someone close by scolds you!!!!