Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is There A Goat In Here?

Little Miss Scarlett is following in her big sister's footsteps and getting ALL of her teeth at once. I know she has to be miserable...poor thing. She woke up several times last night, and Jon wound up sleeping on the couch with her. We've been finding teeth marks in some very odd places....like Savannah's METAL Hello Kitty bucket. Enlarge the photos, and you can clearly see the marks she left.





I got my first donation for the MS Walk today...thank you Nanny and Lee Ottis! I think we've recruited a couple more team members too. Don't forget to join the team or sponsor us! The MS Walk is April 2nd, and our team name is CHRISTY'S CRÜE ...yes, I'm going to harass everyone until it's over.

Tonight's dinner was black bean and pinto bean burritos with Greek yogurt and homemade guacamole. I'd been thinking about guacamole all day, so I just had to make some tonight....it was very, very good.

No comments: