Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sneak Peak

Savannah finally learned how to tie her shoes!



I was trying to take a pic of Jon giving Savy a high-five, but Scarlett jumped in the shot.



We were finally able to give Savannah her "prize" for learning to tie her shoes....the karaoke machine.


She loved it!

I know what we'll be doing at our next party!


Now I've got to make her a stage.

I worked on my sister-in-law's table today. I wasn't going to post pics until it was finished, but I changed my mind and decided to give a sneak peak.




I've still got to sand it and finish it, but it's turning out great so far!



This is a kid's dining table for Lesa's lake house. I designed the base to hold a basket for storing kid's dishes when not in use. I'm also going to build some little bench seats to go with it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOKS GREAT !!!! LOVE IT !!!

Miriam said...

Christy, you are amazing! I'm looking at the food and wondering about all the interesting dietary stuff, then WHOA! You are a carpenter/designer as well??? You Have MAJOR Skills!

Christy said...

Thanks, it's my new hobby :)