Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy

Mom stayed the night with us Monday night, and she helped me and Savy put up the
Christmas tree.

When Lesa gave us this musical gingerbread house a few years ago, I had no idea it would be one of the best gifts we've ever gotten.




It plays "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" when the button is pushed, and the gumdrops light up. Savannah absolutely loves this, and when it comes out every year along with the Christmas tree, she is a ballerina for the holiday season. She just can't help herself. This year, Scarlett is following suit. Savannah pushes the button over and over again, and they dance together.




I could watch them do this all day...it makes me smile every time. Thank God for my little girls.

1 comment:

Ann said...

So Cute! Love the dancing and Lauren will be jealous of the Cupcake PJ's. She loves anything cupcake!