Saturday, August 21, 2010

When Jon Goes To Costco...

...you just never know what he's going to bring home. He went on a grocery run today and came home with these giant bears - one for Savannah and one for Scarlett.




Savy claimed the dark brown one and named him Brownie. Scarlett seems to like the tan one. They wallowed on the floor with them for a long time.









I hope to have a painted and finished toddler bed to show you guys at the end of next week. Then I can start on my next project!

3 comments:

Nanny said...

Biggest bears I have ever seen!!Good pictures of Savy and Scarlett. From your comment, it looks like if we entertain the girls while you paint, it is going to be next week sometime. It needs to be cooler for you to paint, don't you think?

Christy said...

I think I'm going to try to tough it out this week since I'm off work. I'm just ready to get it finished so I can get started on some other stuff.

TheresainMS said...

Great pics of the girls and their new giant 'friends'. Good luck on finishing your project. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us to drool over next :-)