Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scarlett had her 1 year check-up yesterday. Dr Higginbotham said she's doing great. I expressed my concerns over the fact that she still doesn't have any teeth, and he said some children wait as late as 15 months to start getting theirs. He did think he saw some teeth getting ready to come through, but if she still isn't teething at the 15 month check-up we'll see a pediatric dentist. She's still in the 75th percentile for height and weight.

The girls are still enjoying their new giant bears. Savy somehow managed to drag hers into bed the first night.



He takes up most of the bed - can you find Savannah in this pic?


Nanny and Lee Ottis came to visit today. I'm finally going to be able to finish the bed now that I have someone to keep Scarlett busy. I finished the priming today...Savannah helped.





They're spending the night with us tonight, so I'll be able to paint it before they leave tomorrow.

No comments: