Monday, June 21, 2010

We didn't do much today...aside from the fact it's my week to work, it was HOT today. I went out to water plants around lunch, and I could actually feel the sun burning my skin like I was in an oven. I did manage to get another pic of our baby birds today - the third egg must have hatched last night. Mama bird has been working her tail off today.

One day old


I tried an experiment with Savy's hair today. She has very thick, heavy, stick-straight hair. I've tried to curl it with a curling iron before, but it didn't hold the curl. Today I cut up some of Jon's old (clean) socks and made some rag-rollers. After her bath, I tied them in her hair.




She got tired of wearing them before her hair dried completely, so it didn't really get curly. But she did have the cutest "mermaid waves" for a while.





Maybe I can do this early in the morning one day so it'll have time to dry...I'd love to see what she looks like with curls.

No comments: