Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dawn and I have been planning a reunion for some time - ever since we reconnected on Facebook several months ago. Well, it finally happened! She and her husband arrived Saturday morning, and they spent Saturday night with us. We really enjoyed having them here. I wish they could have stayed longer - its hard to do 20 years worth of catching up in such a short time. We definitely won't let that long pass before we see each other again!




I was more than a little irritated that I wound up having to work today. Miriam (who works opposite me) started her vacation today. She had someone scheduled to cover for her today, but it just didn't work out. It's not really anyone's fault - just one of those things that couldn't be helped. My visit with Dawn was cut a little short because of that.

On another note, our baby mockingbirds are hatching. Here are two...they don't look much like birds. I wonder if the third egg is going to hatch.

No comments: