Saturday, February 20, 2010

Don't Send Me Flowers...

I want power tools!

I have to share an awesome blog that I found the other day.

Knock Off Wood

You guys probably know how much I love building things. I haven't been able to do much lately...the only thing I've made since Scarlett was born was a bench seat. But when the weather warms up enough for me to take Scarlett outside, I'm going to start some projects. I can't wait to try some of her plans!

I know it's short notice and most of you won't see this post until after the deadline, but just in case...

Go to this post on Knock Off Wood and leave a comment with something funny, whether you prefer Home Depot or Lowe's, and your email address. Also mention that I referred you to her blog, and both of us could win gift cards to the home improvement store of our choice.

I've got BIG plans! Come on warm weather....

No comments: