Monday, October 12, 2009

Here are some pics I took of Scarlett on Friday. You won't see this very often...she's actually asleep in her crib. She almost never sleeps unless she's being held or is in the amby bed.




Savy wanted to show off the presents that Jon gave her. This girl is obsessed with Pez...Jon got her several disney character dispensers last week, and she loves them.



Savy woke up complaining about her ear hurting Saturday morning. I took her to the Saturday clinic, and she had ear infections in both ears. She had to get a shot in both legs because she had thrown up in the car on the way, and I wasn't sure if she'd be able to keep medicine down. I'm happy to say she's feeling much better now.

Mimi and Pappi spent the night with us Saturday night. Jon and I went out for dinner, then we saw Zombieland. That was the first time we've been out alone since before Scarlett was born.

It's back to work for me today...I have a feeling it's going to be a busy week!

4 comments:

Nanny said...

Scarlett is so pretty!! She looks really comfortable in that crib. Lee Ottis was saying this morning that we really didn't even know her yet. He said he hadn't even held her. She has grown so much since we saw her. Savy is growing like a weed. She is so pretty! We love you.

TheresainMS said...

I wish I could sleep as peacefully as Scarlett appears to be sleeping there. Did you and Jon like Zombieland? The previews looked promising but sometimes they're misleading. Glad Savy is feeling better; y'all have a great day!!

Christy said...

Zombieland was funny...I love Woody Harrelson. It's a must-see as far as zombie movies go.

Adam Holly Grace said...

That is good you and hubby got to get out! Your girls are too precious!