Monday, October 19, 2009

Day One

I am exhausted today. I had another very busy workweek last week, and I was so glad it was finally over yesterday.

We had company Saturday night...Jennifer and Audrey came over for dinner and a movie. The girls had fun together. They played video games, cooked in Savy's kitchen, watched movies, etc. Here they are dancing together.



Last night, Scarlett refused to go to sleep. She sleeps all night once she goes to sleep, but it is an ordeal trying to get her there. She finally gave up around midnight. Savy woke up at 4 am asking for me to turn the TV back on...what the heck was she thinking? Anyway, Scarlett is happily napping this morning in her pack n play.



Here's another pic of Scarlett from last week...I caught her giving a big grin. She is a very happy baby, and she has the most beautiful smile.



I noticed some odd photos on the memory card. Savy likes to sneak away with the camera and take pictures...she's a budding photographer. Here are some of her shots.






Speaking of photographers, my friend Jennifer of Jennifer Tibbetts Photography is going to be in our area (FINALLY) in a few months, and she's going to do some photo sessions. If anyone is interested, you can check out her work on her blog...just click on her link in my blogroll to the right. Sign us up Jen! Your photos are just awesome, and I can't wait to have you take some pics of our family!

I have so many things I need to do this week and not enough time. I need a haircut, need to go shopping for a new LBD and groceries. I have to get the oil changed in the van. Of course, there's always housework to be done. I need to give Vita a good brushing and give her a bath. And several other things that I can't remember right now.

I'm glad Nanny and Lee Otis are coming to visit today...maybe I'll get to take a nap.

No comments: