Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Deja Vu

It sure was quiet around the house today. I think this is the first time ever that all four of us have been in four different places...Jon at work, me at home, Savannah at Kindergarten, and Scarlett at preschool. This was Scarlett's first day of preschool, and she did great! I was worried she would cry when I left, but she seemed perfectly content to stay and play.

Here's Scarlett just before we left home...very excited and ready to go.





Here she is walking in...carrying her little backpack and lunchbox. She's getting so big!



Geez, it seems like we were JUST doing this very same thing! This is a pic of Savannah on HER first day of preschool 3 years ago....


Could someone please stop time for me?

1 comment:

Nanny said...

I was waiting to hear how Scarlett did. She didn't cry, bless her little heart. She is growing up fast. She looked so cute.