Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our House

Here's that post I started working on over a year ago....house pics. Some of these are old photos and some are recent.

The living room





Kitchen and hearth room






Dining room






Study

Jon's side

My side


Master bedroom...haven't taken a good photo of the whole room because it's full of baby stuff right now





Master bath















Jon's favorite feature...a tv mounted in the corner so he can watch the news while in the shower


My favorite feature is the huge shower with a bench




Our master closet


My side

Jon's side



Half bath
My next project is to faux finish the walls in a gold with a sponge technique.



Savannah's room and closet





Savannah's playroom





Savannah's bathroom



Laundry room




Pantry



Sunroom






Garage entry



Upstairs guest bedroom


Upstairs guest bath

Upstairs wet bar


Bonus room upstairs...we've cleaned it up a bit since this first pic was taken

There's actually a bed/sleeping area in this end now...I didn't take a photo because it is covered with piles of Savy's old baby clothes at the moment.


Home gym on this end


Built in window seats in the middle under the extra large dormer...these window seats are the width of a twin bed.



Front entry and patio




Back patio


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have been so busy I have not even looked at any of my favorite blogs lately, ugh! I'm so excited to see your house, it is beautiful. You have done a wonderful job and I can't wait to see the walls in the bathroom when you are finished!!