Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Savy!

I can't believe my baby girl is 4 years old already. Where did the time go? Her teachers had a little party for her at school today...I took chocolate chip cookies and vanilla ice cream for the class. They sang Happy Birthday, and she got to wear a birthday crown.





I dressed Scarlett in this little blue outfit today. She is almost always wearing pink, but I like this one because of the frogs. Savy saw her in the blue and asked "is she a brother now?"

2 comments:

TheresainMS said...

Scarlet is gorgeous in blue; this is so cute. I like frogs myself so it would have gotten my interest too. I should clarify. I like 'cute' frogs, not slimy or live ones haha

Savy is a smart observant girl. I wouldn't have thought the blue would have made her think 'brother'. I guess they learn things alot younger than I give them credit for LOL

It's amazing that they grow so fast. My granddaughter turned 4 in September. Gives your Mom and me alot to talk about since we each have granddaughters that age.

So glad you keep this blog updated so well. It makes my heart smile to catch up with you and the kids. Have a great week and I'll see y'all soon :-)

Christy said...

Theresa, I've seen photos of your grandaughter, and she's adorable. We'll see you in 3 days!