Friday, July 22, 2011

Looks Like He's Staying

It looks like Moe may be staying with us. He's such a little sweetie, and the girls absolutely love him. Vita seems to like him a lot too. He cuddles up to my feet every night when I go to sleep, which is great because my feet are ALWAYS cold.

Jon came home with this new collar for him last night...cute, cute, cute tiny black leather Harley Davidson collar with silver studs.




And a name tag. I had a hard time getting a good pic of him wearing it...see how mischievous he looks....



He tried to eat the camera just as I snapped the pic. My goodness, Grandma, what big tonsils you have....



"Ok, ok, I promise I'll be good this time....go ahead and take your picture."




Fooled ya!



I finally just took the collar off to get a good pic of the name tag. Savannah insisted he have a "Mr.", and we changed the spelling to "Meaux" cause we just think it's cooler than "Moe."





I was greeted by this when I walked into Savannah's bathroom this afternoon.



See those waxy little kisses ALL OVER the mirror? When I asked her why she did it, she said, "Because I love myself so much." Hmmmm....Naricissus?

Fun for tonight....Look, it's Flava Meaux!

No comments: