Sunday, March 25, 2012

Savannah's First Soccer Game

Wow, I just looked at the date on my last post. It's been over a month....I've got to do better!

We signed Savannah up for soccer this year, and her first game was Saturday. Jon is helping Mr. Travis coach the team, and Scarlett and I were on the sidelines to cheer. Mimi and Pappi even came to watch her first game.



They had all the kids kick goals to decide who got to play first.





Prayer before the game



Then it was on!



I was so proud of Savy....she really hustled!



Savy had a turn to be goalie for awhile.




This is right after our team scored.



There was a HUGE mud puddle in the very center of our field, but it didn't seem to bother them too much.



My girl trying to steal the ball



Kick and miss




Our team won!!!!




They all played a great game. Savy had a good time...I think we may have found her niche.

No comments: