Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Savannah!

It just doesn't seem right not being in DisneyWorld right now - we've been there for almost every one of Savannah's birthdays. Now that she's in Kindergarten, we couldn't take Savy to Disney this year. Instead, we had a party here at home.

Savy's been asking to have a sleepover, but I'm not ready for a real sleepover yet. But the theme of the party was a "pretend" sleepover. We moved our furniture out of the way and set up our big beach tent in the living room. We tossed lots of pillows, blankets, and sleeping bags in the tent, and everyone wore their pajamas. I didn't really plan any activities...I figured the girls would entertain themselves.

Everyone seemed to have a great time. I lost count of how many girls were here - there were a LOT! Mimi, Pappi, Nanny and Lee Otis were here too.







Outside for bubbles and silly string.






You know Savannah just had to have a pinata! Birthday girl got the first swing.






It was still intact after everyone had a turn, so Savannah went at it with no blindfold.






I can't believe my baby girl is 6 years old!

Not quite as good as DisneyWorld, but I think we did ok!

No comments: