Friday, June 27, 2008

Peaceful Morning

Anyone who knows me well knows that I am not a morning person, but that is not the case lately. For about two weeks, I've been getting up at 6 am and going for a 2 mile run (rather than going with Jon late in the afternoon). I started doing it because it's not as hot that early and because Jon always has to push the jog stroller (for Savy) when we run together. Mainly, though, I started because Jon did not believe I would drag myself out of bed that early, and I wanted to prove him wrong.

I'm thinking that I might be a morning person after all. It's nice being up before everyone else...it's quiet and very peaceful. I enjoyed being alone outside and actually got to see my first morning glory bloom of the summer today.




I also got to hang out with Kallie (she's our pound puppy) and our cats, Ezra and Kiki. The cats love their cat run because they can go out, eat grass, and lie in the sun. I love it because I don't have to clean a litterbox!

No comments: